Montag, 18. Juni 2012

Birthday

Last Friday was my 20th birthday ! The day before I went shopping with my mom, she bought me a few things for my birthday which were on sale, It's like an tradition we always do this for our birthdays, haha.In the evening I met a friend and we went out for dinner and some drinks, the food and everything was so good ! And on sunday I met my girls for a nice after birthday dinner.





Everything is from H&M I guess, I can't remember when I bought the last time there, since I work at GT I always buy my things there, lol. There are still a few things I want to buy from H&M sale but I have to wait until I can spend money again. Oh of course I got some more things but yeah..lazy me was too lazy to take more pics..


And I finally bought my graduation dress, in the beginning I ordered one but yeah I didn't like it that much so I bought this one at Vero Moda, I guess...Blazer is from Only I love this one <3


One of my birthday presents <3
some friends bought it for me, I was so happy !


Flower's I got from my mom !



Oh and my birthday outfit, actually my mom took some pics..but yeah my mom isn't the best photographer so they didn't turn out that good.
Dress; LIZLISA- Jacket; H&M



Oreo !

last but not least a picture of myself.. Next time I hopefully can take some outfit pics again!

4 Kommentare:

  1. happy belated birthday ^__^
    such great gets!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Happy birthday :3~
    <3 <3 <3

    The clothes looks so pretty <3 I love animal print *___* <3 and I love your cat! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello(´・ω・`)
    Thank you very much for your comment on my last post! Now Im writing a comment back, hope you like it!ヽ(*'0'*)ツ
    If you have time and want, please check out my new post! I also made a new youtube video for my followers!☆彡 If you want, you can write me also a comment! I would be very happy(。・ε・。)

    Erstmal auch von mir alles gute nachträglich und sorry dass ich so spät schreibe :/
    ich hab mein abi jetzt bestanden und wie siehts bei dir aus?:) hoffe auch alles gut gelaufen!!!

    die leo sachen find cih auch spitze und das soeil sieht ja mal toll aus XD wie ist es so? wir haben leider nur die xbox360 un wii :(

    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. toller blog *___*
    alles gute nachträglich !

    AntwortenLöschen